- To ensure compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 514) and the Atomic Energy Licensing Act (Act 304) as well as other relevant acts and regulations;
- To conduct occupational safety and health inspections at the workplace/RC;
- To conduct accident, dangerous incident, occupational poisoning, and ailment investigations and research;
- To plan, prepare and implement appropriate occupational safety and health training programmes; and
- To be responsible for all matters related to occupational safety and health management in the University and issuing orders on it.
More information please click here
Updated:: 17/01/2022 [syazmer]