General Entry Requirement
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination with a CREDIT in Bahasa Malaysia/Bahasa Melayu and passed with credit (at least C/6C) in Mathematics, Bahasa Inggeris and TWO (2) other subjects, AND
- Have sat and must achieve at least level 2 (Band 2) for the Malaysian University English Test (MUET),AND
- Have ONE of the following academic qualifications
- Passed the Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least grade Grade C+ (NGMP 2.33)in any one of the following subjects:
- Business Studies
- Grade C(NGMP 2.00) in General Studies, and
- Grade C(NGMP 2.00) in one other subject,
- A Diploma (90 credit hours) in suitable field or equivalent that is approved by the UPM Senate and MQA,
- Certificate of Matriculation approved by the UPM Senate,
- Passed in APEL level 6 (please refer to MQA website), AND
- Candidates with working experiences is given priority.
*The terms are subject to amendments from the University from time to time.
Updated:: 27/02/2018 [syairinnie]