What is AACSB?
AACSB stands for Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
School of Business and Economics and AACSB Accreditation
Going to college is a big investment. You are going to spend hours studying, writing papers, and taking exams. You also are going to spend a lot of money. All that work and money should give you what you paid for, right?
Not all schools will provide you a return on your investment. AACSB Accreditation ensures a school isn't just taking your money. AACSB-accredited schools must pass very rigorous quality standards. They have been proven to provide the best in business education worldwide.
ACCSB allows SPE and UPM to generally achieve the goal of education quality and continuous improvement focusing on impactful challenges on excellence in universal management education within the international environment.
- Meeting the standards of intellectual contribution, student mission, continuous improvement, and financial strategies.
- UPM is the first university in Malaysia with AACSB accreditation
- At least 90% of faculty resources are PhD holders which make them academically and professionally qualified
- AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools.
- AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
- AACSB-accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools.
Why should AACSB Accreditation matter to me?
AACSB-accredited schools ...
- are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities.
- have employers that only hire their graduates.
- have more access to recruiters.
- have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries.
- say being accredited improves the quality of their business programs.
- say being accredited helps them hire and retain the best professors and researchers.
- have students that are more international and are likely to earn higher levels of education.
- have students with high-graduating GPAs
- are challenging and teach the best skills that give a distinct advantage in the real world
Updated:: 24/01/2022 [syazmer]