- PhD. (International Business), United Kingdom. 2006.
- Master of Business Administration, Birmingham Business School, Univ. of Birmingham, United Kingdom. (1998).
- B.B.A. International Islamic University, Malaysia (1994)
- Diploma in Banking and Insurance Studies, Sultan Zainal Abidin Religious College, Malaysia. (1990).
- Mansor, Z. D. (2011) “Elements Promoting Learning from a Strategic Partner (A Malaysia Case)”, Paper sent to Journal of Social Science and Humanities, Pertanika, UPM (Accepted).
- Mansor, Z. D.(2010) Building an Effective Strategic Alliance:An Overview. In Razak, A. A, Zawawi, D and Yusof, R. R. N (Ed.), In Search of Good Practices: Weaving Through Current Perpectives in Business (pp. 79-97). Universiti Putra Malaysia Press, Serdang.
- Mansor, Z.D (2010) “International strategic Alliance and Organisational Learning: factors for Promoting Learning: A Malaysian case”, Proceeding of the 7th Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning, Hong Kong , China 11-12 November 2010, pp138-138, Nov 2010.
- Mansor, Z.D (2010). “Key Success Elements For Promoting Cross Border Learning: A Case of ‘Child’ Business Learning Process From ‘Parent Partner’ to Build Competitive Advantages.” International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 5, No. 7, July 2010.
- Mansor, Z. D (2009). ). “International Strategic Alliance in Higher Education Sectors (Learning for Competitive Advantage) – A case From Malaysian Private College” The Journal of Human Resources and Adult Learning, Vol.5. No 2, pp 74-83